Translate

Friday, December 20, 2013

Flesh Eating Mothers (1988)

A venereal disease turns an entire town of two-timing mothers into cannibals! 

Flesh Eating Mothers is one of the worst horror movies ever written, directed, and acted.  It's also a great movie if you love bad movies.  There's one bad line after another to make you laugh out loud. It's full of crazy shit. 

The story revolves around a group of mothers that turn into cannibals due to a virus caused by adultery. The only ones that assemble to stop them are the teenage children of the mothers, along with help from a goofball doctor.  They check out the virus under a microscope and it's a fucking cartoon.  It has some great lines.  One girl yells at her mom for eating her boyfriend, saying "thanks a lot mom, that was my date to the prom!"  And "I came home and I saw my mom, eating my baby brother!" 

Little Jimmy had a bad day.
 This movie had to be purposely made bad.  "Flesh Eating Mothers" is a nice and tacky time-waster with cheesy gore effects that are explicit but nevertheless too absurd to shock anyone.  Co-written, co-produced and directed by the extremely untalented James Aviles Martin.  Watch it, if you have a wretched sense of humor! 

What are we supposed to do? Stay here and have our asses chewed out by our mothers?

Mom Always Said "No Snacks Between Meals," But What If You Were The Next Meal?
Fantastic dialogue:
Guy: "So what's eating you?"
Girl: "I saw my father kissing a strange woman, I mean he had his hands all over her"
Guy: "That's pretty bad."
Girl: "Not as bad as seeing my mom eat my baby brother!"
Guy: .......
Girl: "No, no, I'm serious. I saw my mother eating my baby brother."

They bit off more than they could chew!